Essential Duties and Responsibilities (additional duties may be assigned)
- Consults with clients about wants and needs.
- Observes and researches site such as location of structures, soil type and condition, drainage, sun conditions, plant material and area laws for development of landscaping plans.
- Prepares site plans, working drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for site development, showing vegetation, locations of structures, and such facilities as roads, walks, parking areas, fences, and walls, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures.
- Presents site plans, materials and proposals to clients.
- Assists in managing construction work in progress to ensure compliance with landscape specifications, to approve quality of materials and work, and to advise client and construction crews on landscape features.
Skills (Proficiencies and/or areas of experience)
Customer service, sales, leadership, technology, project management, communication, dependable, cooperative, flexible, problem solving, design, industry knowledge, punctual, organized, values quality, and desire to learn and grow.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine proposals and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. MNLA, ICPI or other certifications a plus.
Peterson Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.