The Fencing and Site Amenity Superintendent is responsible for daily crew management, procurement and materials staging, the installation and field performance of their teams, and training installers as to the means and methods of Fencing & Site Amenity installation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in construction trade at a supervisory level.
- Must have extensive experience in commercial chain link fence installation
- Knowledge of the overall construction industry and protocol.
- High order of organization and systematic practices.
- Great aptitude and ability to quickly learn industry products, installations standards, etc.
- Effective skills in oral and written communications.
- Strong ability to maintain and establish accountability.
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel, employees and vendors.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Construction experience.
- Supervisory experience.
Peterson Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.