Hill Murray's existing track and football stadium was extremely outdated and of such poor quality the Pioneers had never been able to hold a home track event; they hosted events using neighboring schools' facilities. Peterson Companies was selected as the general contractor to complete the school's mass upgrade to their athletic stadium. The existing grass field and dirt running surface was demolished and removed. We subcut the entire stadium at various depths between 2' - 4' and performed sand soil correction to ensure longevity of the surface throughout the harsh Minnesota climate. The finished project includes a new, eight-lane running track including all field events and a synthetic turf multi-use field in the center.
- All existing site demolition
- Earthwork for all soil corrections and sub-base preparations
- Installation of synthetic turf aggregates and laser grading to prepare track and turf surface
- Black, vinyl chain-link fence installed around stadium
- All athletic equipment
- Irrigation re-routing around newly constructed features
- Landscaping and site restoration