WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD AN IRRIGATION FOREMAN TO OUR TEAM OF CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS.
Skills essential to succeed in this position include:
- No less than 1 year of recent irrigation installation and plan reading experience;
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team;
- Solid communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment;
- Driven, reliable, self-managed individual with excessive attention to detail;
- Experience operating trencher and other irrigation machinery;
- Ability to read, interpret and implement irrigation plans;
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly and repeatedly;
- Ability to work all day in outdoor conditions;
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record;
Additional skills and abilities that would prove beneficial include:
- Possess a Class A license or willing to obtain;
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, fairness and ethical behavior when representing Peterson Companies, Inc. to owners, engineers, vendors or competitors.
Peterson Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.