Responsibilities include performing maintenance and repair on various types of heavy construction equipment and trucks while ensuring work is completed in an efficient manner with respect to the final performance of the machine.
Skills and qualifications essential to succeed in this position include:
• General understanding of complex machinery and the internal working of construction equipment;
• Knowledge of repair and maintenance requirements for various pieces of machinery;
• Self-motivated with a determination to independently problem-solve with sound judgement;
• Current DOT Certification or willingness to obtain;
• Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and functional work space;
• Reliable, self-managed individual with excessive attention to detail;
• Strong communications skills and ability to verify user complaint;
• Ability to lift heavy items on a consistent basis.
Do you feel like you’re the right fit and are ready to join us?! We offer competitive compensation packages based on experience and performance.
Peterson Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.