Chisago Lakes High School
We were extremely excited to be the general contractor awarded the massive field improvement project not only because it was located in our hometown but also because every one of our employees was able to contribute as this project covered our entire scope of services.
Work completed included:
- Mass site removals and grading covering over 40 acres of disturbed soils. All grading was completed by GPS & laser-guided machinery
- Removing existing track, subcut and export 5’ of existing materials and import 4’ of sand and gravel aggregates to ensure longevity of the track
- Reconfiguring and installing all new track and field events localized around running track
- Converting existing green area to a state-of-the-art synthetic turf stadium with new concession buildings, grandstands, drives, walkways, etc.
- Creating 5 new natural grass fields and 3 new soccer fields