Paul Giel Field
A collaborative project between Winona State University and Winona Area Public Schools, the facility was in dire need of an update and the entire complex was renovated to NCAA specifications.
Work completed included:
- Demolition and removal of existing complex features
- Mass earthwork operations including onsite soil corrections
- All site utilities including under-drainage
- Construction of NCAA running track
- NCAA field events to include shot put, pole vault, long/triple jump, steeple chase, javelin, hammer throw, discus, etc.
- Sod installation in all areas adjacent to track
- Turnkey athletic seeding for natural grass soccer and baseball fields